Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

Feature Friday • Theaircastle on Etsy

I love Etsy!  I can get lost in time just browsing all the super creative handmade items out there!  My recent obsession has been searching for handmade turtles in all sorts of different media.

I fell in love with these polymer clay turtles by artist, Jennifer Marsh.  Just look at all the detail she puts into her work!  She specializes in making her creations to be used as cake toppers for weddings.  I love this idea, because they are so cute to display on a shelf even after the wedding is over and the cake has been eaten!
Turtles in Love
by Jennifer Marsh

She doesn't just make turtles either!  Look at these two little owls in love!  Love them!


Owls in Love on a Branch
by Jennifer Marsh


There are so many more!  Check out the rest of her collection on her Etsy shop!

Happy Friday,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment! I LOVE your feedback!!