Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feature Friday • Snickering Bison

Stella is turning one on August 22nd!  Crazy to think how fast her first year has flown by!  Well I wanted to get a fun tutu for her to wear on her big day and of course for some fun pictures.

A friend of mine from my hometown, Stephanie Colson, has her own handmade business called Snickering Bison.  She makes these really cool crocheted monster hats.  I definitely want to get one for Stella for the winter, and I kinda want one for myself.  :)

Here are a couple of my favorites...

Mr. Monster hat
by Stephanie Colson
Snickering Bison
                                                                

Mr. Hootie hat

by Stephanie Colson
Snickering Bison
                                                                     
She crochets lots of other items, too.  When I was browsing her website, I saw that she also made tutus, and I knew I had to get one for Stella.  I contacted her last week, and she had it done in no time.  She was coming in the area for the weekend, so I got to meet up with her this past Saturday to pick it up.  It is SO stinkin' cute.  Stella loves how fluffy the tutu fits around her waist.


I can't wait to post more pics of Stella prancing around in her awesome new tutu!  Be sure to check out Steph's awesome handmade items at Snickering Bison!



Happy Friday,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment! I LOVE your feedback!!