Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WAWW • Going MIA

I haven't posted anything in a few days, but I sure have been brain storming a lot!  I talked to a good friend of mine from college who is a pretty awesome photographer with a successful business.  We brain stormed quite a bit over the phone about the Snappee Turtle product and how my blog relates.  She gave me awesome feedback and quite a bit to chew on.  I realized that what I'm doing with my blog doesn't exactly coincide with what my vision for Snappee Turtle is.

I often find myself back at the drawing board.  I guess my constant rethinking and revamping comes with jumping in with both feet before having a fully thought out and prepared plan.  But hey, I'd rather take the jump and learn and grow through experience!  Otherwise, Snappee Turtle would just be another idea that I never did anything with.

In a nutshell, I'm planning on working on the Snappee Turtle brand/image, getting inventory made, my Etsy store up and going, and marketing my product lines.  Sooo...I won't be posting anymore "Make it Mondays" or "Thrifty Thursdays," and I plan to introduce a new look and vision for the Snappee Turtle website/blog in the upcoming months.

And my friend that I mentioned earlier, she and I have a super fun photo shoot planned for November...so stay tuned!  Thank you to all my readers so far.  I hope you will enjoy what is coming soon!

Be blessed,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment! I LOVE your feedback!!