Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey friends and fans!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers for our family. It's our first Thanksgiving without daddy. We are missing him a ton, but I know he is most definitely feasting in Heaven!

We have been overwhelmed by the love and support we have received from our friends and family! There is so much to be thankful for! Hope you all are counting your blessings, too!

As a way of saying thanks and getting back in the swing of things, I'd like to offer a Black Friday special to the FIRST FIVE FASIONISTAS who send me a private message on Facebook starting at 10:00am tomorrow.

The Black Friday deal will be 50% off a custom order (up to a $50 original priced order)! Once you message me, I will create a custom listing for you on Etsy to purchase!

Thanks again...and Happy Thanksgiving!



Much love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment! I LOVE your feedback!!